Saturday, February 12, 2011

Revisioning

As much as I hate corporate speak, it seems to fit here.  This blog started life as "Feed the Bookmonster", an invitation for others to share our assessment of the books my daughter Annika was reading, and hopefully, suggest others she might like to try.  It hasn't had that effect, and while I will continue to discuss Annika's reading habits, I will now take this ball and run in a different direction.

I have rechristened the blog to focus on my perceptions of our life together, and being me, you'll probably get non-parenting stuff thrown in.  I've never been the type of parent who is totally focused on my children; I love them to distraction and find them fascinating, but never forget there is a whole world out there.

So welcome to my world, people.  Pull up a chair, add a slice of lime to your G&T, and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment